Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 22, 20242 yr One more run with Kid Goku, with more production than usual from Toriyama as his last hurrah? Can't think of a better send off.
July 22, 20242 yr YessirI hope it gets dubbed earlier than we expectLiterally what does it take to dub over episodes brah 😭Toei is a multikrillion dollar company, MAKE IT HAPPEN
July 22, 20242 yr Well I feel like me not being interested in Daima is kind of just me only... so... 😅
July 22, 20242 yr Same Muki I had a pipe dream of being a voice actor once and then I realized 'I have no range with my voice' so I said 'RIP' to that lol
July 22, 20242 yr What you js said here made me think about the “go further beyond line” from ZI js imagine Sean or Naozawa (idk how to spell it) screaming in a subtle toneahhhhhhhh
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003