Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 26, 20242 yr bi-han I thinkdead space power ranger red dead space power ranger yeIIowRambo but again (or maybe hercuIes) and terminator 2 viIIain
July 26, 20242 yr I'm actually still reading through the comics. Waited until the 1st season finished to start, then got the 2nd volume after the 2nd season ended and... uh, think I need volume 3 as well, lol (fair amount of stuff included, also shifted out of order in some cases)
July 26, 20242 yr I mean, all the shows recently have done thatHarley Quinn, My Adventure with Superman, the new Batman
July 26, 20242 yr https://x.com/JamesGunn/status/1816954985760100536?t=4d96XGXbByUKm1iNcuJ9LQ&s=19 new logo is clean
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003