Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 30, 20242 yr Disney/Pixar movies, the good ones anyway, can be enjoyed by adults and kids a like in equal measurements 😌
July 30, 20242 yr we are literally in a kh server i think we can all appreciate these movies as adults 💀
July 30, 20242 yr Well yeah I wanted to say something similar as that's also how I feel but- some KH fans really try to dissacosiate with Disney for some reason lmaoThey don't even try to say "Oh I don't like their corporate structure or morals" or "I don't like Capitallism" it's alwaysI don't like Disney- I'm an-# adult
July 30, 20242 yr EggsactlyKnow what new server objectiveLet's start a KH13 movie night to get Kyr his sense of Disney magic back 😤
July 30, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1817995692008251669?t=EwoR1Qpt8sew5IRIidH69A&s=19
July 30, 20242 yr but also dammitmAll these years later and the only hit DC can consistently have is with Batman and Joker 😭
July 30, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1818120825024716943?t=qpxXvS7K12119Sm84uefsQ&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003