Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 30, 20242 yr It never crossed my mind that the sonic x mario collab could have been done based on something else lol. All these years I guess I’ve just accepted it. Sonic and Mario Olympic Games is a core memory for me 🥰When will they give us another Mario super sluggers tho
July 30, 20242 yr raiden what on earth is a turncoat snowfIake IKSAHJDFBKESJRHFGBVIKEFNya gotta be amazin'
July 30, 20242 yr Well, it means you're a double crosser And also a LIBERAL or something idfk man lol
July 30, 20242 yr Not sure how good of an idea that is considering the new soccer game didn't seem to go over well but I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen. Eventually
July 30, 20242 yr That’s fair. I kinda just want it for nostalgia tbh 😅 But you saying that gives me some hope, I thought it was basically impossible.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003