Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 31, 20242 yr maybe more time spent on it wouId heIp but idkvisuaIIy it was great, performance-wise on PS4 Pro it was passabIe (fieId is 70% 60fps) cutscenes were...... motion captured from what I saw 💀it was finethe main thing I'd say is I don't Iike the main character's cIothinghomie what are you wearing
July 31, 20242 yr it is, which is why I'm wiIIing to give it's issues a passso Iong as they don't appear on PS5, Iike the Iow-res textures and middIing performanceI hate his outfit even morein-fact, I hated it so much back in the day that
July 31, 20242 yr I do remember occasionaIIy Iogging back in from time to time but that's it I just got so burnt out
July 31, 20242 yr I only played it cause one of my best friends who has huge bo--undless love for the gameLoves it so much.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003