Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 2, 20242 yr Oh that's actually really interesting, hey get this-It's even worse than it sounds 🙂We are so close to the third world it isn't even funny.
August 2, 20242 yr I'm sorry but player count absolutely matters with a live service game but to each their own I guess.https://tenor.com/view/sure-why-not-ok-okay-geico-gif-21534774
August 2, 20242 yr Thats my childhoodnI've never mentioned this but I've been subscribed to them since 2005. I still got thier issues physical when they did that
August 2, 20242 yr Palworld is not a live service gameThere goes yet another one of my gaming news sources. And then there were 2 (well, 3, but that 3rd one is really stretching it)
August 2, 20242 yr https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2024-08-02/sony-s-bungie-maker-of-halo-and-destiny-faces-reckoning-after-mass-layoff
August 2, 20242 yr So apparently the game informer thing was like, spontaneous and immediate. According to now-former writers, none of them were even asked to write that blurb from the tweet (one even considered it might've been ai-generated 💀)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003