Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 6, 20242 yr we still need genesis in FFXIVconsidering that the current raid is a tournament arc everything can happen
August 6, 20242 yr Gemma in DQ11 is probably the most dislikeable female character everand the npc texts feel like they were written by AIbut I get why they are so simple. Dragon Quest is a family rpg
August 6, 20242 yr I do not know exactly about that "family rpg". There are some elements in the game which should not make Dragon Quest considered a family-friendly RPG game.Have you played other Dragon Quest games before?
August 6, 20242 yr I don't know what game you are playing but that is just not trueIf anything they put so much effort into each different dialect and puns to make it all work
August 6, 20242 yr keep in mind that I am still in the tutorial. right now everything feels so basicif Gemma gets kidnapped I will laugh my ass off btw
August 6, 20242 yr ah yes gemmathe person whose voice I couId stand so IittIe of I switched to japaneseand thenthe probIem remained so I turned off voices untiI we Ieave
August 6, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1820737870342058083?t=D7eHCQK4L-J7ZcWXmN-JUw&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003