Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 10, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1822120696597659920https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1822121037112152200
August 10, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1822122727240581336https://x.com/TheDisInsider/status/1822123370709917910
August 10, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1822124423861674113https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1822125030660088175
August 10, 20242 yr I'm just slightly confused because it appears as if Toy Story 5 just retconned Toy Story 4 but I guess it is what it is?
August 10, 20242 yr https://x.com/ign/status/1822125022087151957?s=46&t=nET9EiDCDHc4ehViI6zpZAhttps://x.com/TheDisInsider/status/1822125230434963939
August 10, 20242 yr Okay if there's really nothing else I guess I'll see you all tomorrow for the true moment of truth. I guess. Maybe. idk anymore
August 10, 20242 yr just went overtime, shit happenshttps://x.com/TheDisInsider/status/1822129523963609470https://x.com/TheDisInsider/status/1822129523963609470
August 10, 20242 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1822130923782934939https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1822131356739985539https://x.com/HollywoodHandle/status/1822131709640376685
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003