Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 11, 20242 yr I deadass could not understand the donald heal memes for a while up until i played maybe kh2
August 11, 20242 yr Cuz the config stares at youYou literally have the option to let them spam heals on you
August 11, 20242 yr I have a great topic of discussion now actuaIIyokay so I hate the state of megaman so much
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003