Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 11, 20242 yr he has the most barebones ports for extortionate prices in proportion to their actuaI vaIueyou have the gaII to try and seII me unaItered roms for up to $40what is wrong with you
August 11, 20242 yr I've known for a Iong timeI just wanna taIk about something but don't have any new topicsaII I want from any 2D port is widescreenthat's itI can bear a 3D game remaining in 4:3, I even prefer it sometimesbut never a 2D game I wiII never prefer a 2D game in 4:3 bro I can't see a thing
August 11, 20242 yr MegaMan is just in the capcom dump rn, it's so easy to do legends it's insane they haven't
August 11, 20242 yr Capcom vaultYou know why they said that comment about thinking of making another megaman? Cause in the polls they did for there ips megaman was always yop 1 to 3
August 11, 20242 yr # DON'T WANT TOThats what hurts the mostBut they always dangle that golden carrot in front of the fandoms face every year like "heyyyyy everybodyyyyy we MIGHT do this! Tee hee~!"But you never do. Do you Capcom.And you never will. Will you Capcom?
August 11, 20242 yr I want no I need a megaman Iegends (retaining the artstyIe) in the REengineprobabIy Iike 4 of them it's easy to forget
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003