Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

bahamut is the one you only summon once tho

I got carbuncle in ff7 remake

Yeah I got the deluxe

xD, it was really helpful early on tho

this head is too big lol

I can't tell if just a gem or some type of materia on his head

Probably just aesthetic

its probably a ruby

since thats what all the carbuncle have for their horns

Oh yeah xD

I forget a lot of ff creatures besides like the most popular 5 or 6

Since some only appear in a couple while the popular ones appear in all of em

my personal favorite is the fact the doom train became a summon

Oh for that one part?

not in 15 but in some of the games the train is a summon

Ok now we need hell house xD

gotta tick that box
Choo_Choo.mp4

CHOO CHOOOO

lol

Also sky ships

Not planes

gotta love boat blimps

Lmaoo

Cid got the hookup

I'm actually about to start ff14

Does the flying car in 15 count as an airship?

I count it lol

Good luck its a big game

Oh I know I've been warned

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top