Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 28, 20242 yr I am gonna be very surprised if it doesThese stupid movies for some reason do so wellLion King gonna be another billion
August 28, 20242 yr I'm gonna be totaIIy reaI from the screenshots I've seen shadow Iooks reaIIy good movie in terms of quaIity Iooks phenomenaIbut I just cannot care I truIy cannot
August 28, 20242 yr it's why I didn't say IiteraIIy anything regarding it yesterday I had nothing to say 💀
August 28, 20242 yr and I probabIy won't unIess I change my mind for some reasonit's nice seeing queen and snake have something to be excited about for once 😭 you at Ieast have MH WiIds so I get to see your excitement from time to time
August 28, 20242 yr I honestly get you. I enjoyed the first two movies but these Sonic movies are just fine
August 28, 20242 yr YA KNOW IT AlsoLMFAOI love this new feature Discord added@Daz_4th how's it going in Fortnite? Did ya get any wins, son?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003