Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
August 29, 20242 yr I'm thinking that, if Amy and rouge and them are so important to the sa2 story (I never played), then perhaps they just focused on the shadow and Eggman stuff for the hype factor and later trailers may show what was missing
August 29, 20242 yr You think Amy is in Sonic Movie 3?Steam is good though. And Epic gives you freee games.
August 29, 20242 yr 100% agreed!Pokemon is definitely the best for first-timersIt's hilarious because to this day I still haven't completed Sword 💀💀💀 and I didn't buy Scarlet and Violet
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003