Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM

# 70% boy confirmed

# WHAT

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How come every time the 3 of us talk in those server it's a freakin 3 stooges routine 😭

Who’s Moe

ME.

😌

I'm always Curly...

💀💀

Closest thing I can give you is use shampoo for the root of your hair and conditioner for the ends of your hair

COLE 😂😂😂😂

I’II be harry then I Iove faIIing and breaking my spine so much goIIy

……….
……………

like the wizard?

Queen it’s not Iooking too good for you =/

DaZ don't you dare

Are you saying

COLE IS CURRENTLY MORE WOMAN THAN QUEEN.

I’m afraid the answes don’t Iie 😔

:NoelleStare1::NoelleStare2:

DONT MAKE THAT FACE COLE

simpIy too detaiIed weII done coIe

Thank you thank you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top