Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Just for that Cole you're Shemp 😭

Not until kh4 drops

hair flips whatever

Of course after kh4 drops

hair flops ever ever

Queen did you wanna be Shemp?

I can make Cole one of the like

Whats a shemp

Ones from the 50s lol

Who tf is Shemp

ah yes
IMG_2955.png?ex=66d26a59&is=66d118d9&hm=4393784c1a6ba45f8b9ff041f8f3435cce530a05e47334a95e81fdd9b0a4abb2&

I too want to be an unused deveIoper comment

LMFAOOOOOO HAHAHAHA

.........

just Iike queen 👍

I’m gonna kick DaZ’s ass

Ohhh shemp (still dont know)

50% woman confirmed 👍

(this is a common response)

Women say they'll fight you...?

The Hell kinda Fight Club shit goes down in Pakistan man????

I’m sure they say it in jest but I don’t stay around Iong enough 🔥

😭

I think its time for bed duck man

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top