Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 2, 20242 yr I just want Disney to let KH do cool shit like they did in KH1- like Beast being in Hollow Bastion
September 2, 20242 yr I like the original cast and all but you're telling me we couldn't have any Disney or FF characters help in the final battle?
September 2, 20242 yr The build abilityShould be like, using the powrs of your enemies or allies or smth like thatSounds kinda lame but imagine changing soras keyblade into like a hammer or smth
September 2, 20242 yr here's one thing I want but I know I'm never going to get it but I still really want it# give me MICKEY VS SEPHIROTH.So like a command for Keyblade transformations? That's got potential tbh
September 2, 20242 yr IDC IF ITS A DISNEY GAMEBRING MORE FF CHARACTERSTHEY LOOK SO COOL BRUHLOL imagine noctis and yozora interactingI need to play ff15 🤔Yeah so like imagine if you get like not a skill tree but unlockable transformationsThat drill thing however looks like an RC for that boss alone so i dunno if the build will focus on his keyblade
September 2, 20242 yr Not a bad idea tbh- KH has experimented with Skill Tree's before, with Coded and Days, and tbh I liked them there.
September 2, 20242 yr Hence why I loved KH2 so much- I balanced out the crossover element arguably the best
September 2, 20242 yr Bro when i first watched that secret ending for kh1Immediately started kh2Also watched like all the secret endings on youtube cuz i cba to unlock themRoxas looked so firetrucken coolCoM was kinda wierd for me but it got easier as I progressedI will say this once more, i would kill for a numbered game with a command deckIdk how it would be implemented but im all in for itCant wait to see what’s unique about this one though, kh2 was forms, kh3 was key transformations.
September 2, 20242 yr https://www.eurogamer.net/rocksteady-hit-by-layoffs-after-suicide-squad-kill-the-justice-league-underperformsHi I liked san fransokyo
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003