Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 13, 20242 yr More like Dan-mid-dan Chainsaw mid Mid piece idk how to do bleach Mid ball run Mid-jutsu mid-sen
September 13, 20242 yr https://vxtwitter.com/icewallowcumin/status/1834651227851800781?s=46FF7R for goty
September 13, 20242 yr Fym ughWhat other game deserves itCmon snakey boiBe a lil more happyThis is just an ign vote anywayhttps://x.com/beyond_fps/status/1834644864945762623?s=46THANK YOUTHATS WHAT I BEEN SAYING
September 13, 20242 yr Most of this is preferenceI didn’t agree at first but when he talked about 30 fps being smooth and not choppy I realised that yes he is correctCuz i played the entirety of GoT on 30 and it was so smooth I coulda sworn i played on performance
September 13, 20242 yr But still 30 fps shouldn’t be the baseline for games now a days, the ps5 pro is what we were promised the ps5 was gonna be. They lied
September 13, 20242 yr Ok otti calm down, you are partially correctIt being smootj doesnt mean we should stick to 30
September 13, 20242 yr I'm gonna be honest. I thought 60 fps was gonna be the norm, minus some exceptions, starting with the PS4 and Xbox1.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003