Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 15, 20242 yr Eh. I hate to type/say this shit that the Crunchyroll Discord shoves down my throat constantly... but 7's are still good. C's get degrees. vomits in mouth a little because I repeated something from the Crunchyroll Discord
September 15, 20242 yr I'd give the game a pass but bro you're charging $60 for a game that wouId be at home on a 3DS
September 15, 20242 yr it's made by a small dev isn't it? i think it looks fine given the circumstances
September 15, 20242 yr Furyu also makes mostly mobile games. I think? That's probably why a lot of looks like a mobile game
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003