Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 15, 20242 yr I actually dm'd Cole that ahead of time at the time so he'd be prepared sksksks
September 15, 20242 yr Its js like playing that God awful hogwarts legacy switch port and calling the open world limited
September 15, 20242 yr Idk if I'd call Transofrmers a kids movie I think family friendly sure but like when I think kids movie I think like MLP or am
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003