Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 15, 20242 yr i played on performance for the first bit of the game bc i was used to the 60fps but i think during gongaha i switched over just to try it out and haven't touched it again
September 15, 20242 yr reasonabIeit's funny how regardIess of mode your question for choosing it is: do I want to be abIe to see what I'm doing (oiIy) or do I want to be abIe to see what I'm doing (choppy)
September 15, 20242 yr the 30fpsish on graphics mode isn't the worstit's very much fine and playablebut sometimes it gets in the way when you're running in the field and that's when it mattersif im in a town or something whateveri like pretty thingswhat gets me the most is, how did FFXVI do things differently than Rebirth given same company and mostly similar engines
September 15, 20242 yr ? I do get the second Iast part but rebirth and 16 aren't on simiIar engines one's using a buiIt-in engine from square, and the other's using reguIar UE4
September 15, 20242 yr isnt 16 using a modifed UE4?like it's UE4 but it was changed to fit what 16 was going forit's not Luminous
September 15, 20242 yr for some reason that is not the casefor a new engine it sure does Iook simiIar to 14
September 15, 20242 yr because as a thiccy chested boi I have places to be when giving someone the insert generic side quest item hereand if you're gonna make towns big you have to let the player go through them quick personallyRemake and Rebirth let you do this unless you're in a shop
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003