Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 17, 20242 yr I've already done a small amount of world building for the fictional city that it'll be set in
September 17, 20242 yr https://x.com/Wario64/status/1836073470775435463?t=49qWmq836oqfMYjMhjQeUw&s=19
September 17, 20242 yr Maybe, I mean I think Art style will carry this game enough, idk what more that could do to make the graphics "better"
September 17, 20242 yr the beauty of 90% of Nintendo games is that the art style carries itself so well and ages beautifully
September 17, 20242 yr Mhm, I mean look at all of the old Mario&Luigi games, even superstar saga still holds up with it's pixel art
September 17, 20242 yr germans be like "Hey how about instead of playing FF7 Remake and Persona 5 you play a real JRPG like Sea of Stars because this shit has soul due to its pixel art and is a real jrpg like the ones we know from the 90s and our childhoods" Me: "Well if you want a pixel game why not pick a good jrpg like Octopath Traveler 2 instead" germans: "No but this is a Square Enix game and not a SquareSoft style game. Square Enix games are always bad" Me: 😭 🔫
September 17, 20242 yr So today I learned that what I thought was an evengelion meme, was actually an akira memehttps://tenor.com/view/akira-leave-me-alone-leave-me-alone-meme-gif-6420351794930725971
September 17, 20242 yr https://x.com/sega/status/1836072785950511130?s=46 @raiden94 kiwami 3 incoming
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003