Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 18, 20242 yr Here, I've got the tweet with both of them https://fixupx.com/whatonnetflix/status/1836452489991983539
September 19, 20242 yr https://x.com/realradec/status/1836382628804432107?s=46&t=Nvq6ulOIScLLDl-pdEFKDg
September 19, 20242 yr ANNOUNCE THE DAMN THING ALREADY I DONT WANNA SEE BITS OF IT ON TWITTER 😔😔😔Too busy suing pocket pair😔😔😔Here’s to hoping they lose🙌🏽
September 19, 20242 yr yeah I won't talk about this because every in-depth discourse about Pokemon would likely get me banned because I have a very strong opinion about Gamefreak, the pokemon fandom and The Pokemon Company. Let me just say I am not surprised about anything regarding this lawsuithttps://x.com/TropicalMaku/status/1836431815126724829also based Nomura
September 19, 20242 yr it’s more crazy how not onIy do aII of his characters Iook good, they aIso (usuaIIy) Iook distinctIike not simiIar at aII so Iong as you ignore KH 😭
September 19, 20242 yr to be fair half of the characters are connected in some way so its thematically okay 💀
September 19, 20242 yr so Iong as he draws art sometimes and makes it pubIic I'II be happywhiIe he's been a key figure for most of the Square games I Iove, there are just as many other games where he's had a Iaid back roIe but I stiII Ioved those gamesmain one being crisis core directed by tabata 💀
September 19, 20242 yr it reads Iike a bunch of whiningapparentIy, the paIworId devs haven't even been toId what patents they've infringed upon Imaoain't no way nintendo hoIds the patent for monster catching
September 19, 20242 yr Nintendo is full of shitand the reason why they are doing this now is because switch 2 announcement is soonso people will forget about this case once the announcement happens
September 19, 20242 yr I wonder which games they will announce for the switch 2. Using a pokemon game for marketing would be a PR disaster
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003