Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 20, 20242 yr I still can't believe that a certain optional area in Bloodborne scared the shit out of me. Normally I don't get scared even in horror gamesupper cathedral ward hit me so hard
September 20, 20242 yr byrgenwerth was also stunningI can't wait to play Lies of P because so far no other Soulsborne game gave me the same feeling bloodborne didit was just pure magicMiyazaki is a freaking wizard
September 20, 20242 yr my tier list from what I have played: Bloodborne Dark Souls 3 Elden Ring Dark Souls 1
September 20, 20242 yr Oh yeah, I was watching someone play lies of P last night and it looks kinda sick ngl
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003