Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
September 20, 20242 yr Man, I haven't had a dungeon moment in a game like FFXV where in the beginning area you walk on the bridge and a monster katana appears that's like 40 levels higher than you
September 20, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/spongebob-squarepants-movies-animation-nicktoons-nickelodeon-gif-16452379
September 20, 20242 yr dude I kid you not, when I first pIayed 15 I searched and searched for a way to turn off your character torch things
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003