Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 4, 20242 yr reasonabIe videogame sizeaIso THAT LOOK GOOD yuya takahashi headassYO. RELEASE DATE. NICE.I reaIIy hope the dub is a simuIcast pIs I beg
October 4, 20242 yr oct 11 on crunchy roll and hulu first then 14th for everywhere else then 18th for netflix in the usa
October 4, 20242 yr it was reaI....# I am so happyI won't have to hear Iuffy v2 for the entire series
October 4, 20242 yr https://tenor.com/view/trinity-bomb-nuclear-weapon-oppenheimer-los-alamos-atom-bomb-gif-16272589027919557028
October 4, 20242 yr this game couId run on PS4 if you force it to haIf res haIf framerate minimaI destruction and probabIy downgrade the modeIs
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003