Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 5, 20242 yr the luigi's mansion dungeon is my favorite setpiece this expansion though also I only want osaka team on KH
October 5, 20242 yr if it wasn't for ReMind I wouId be so extremeIy worried about any future games dawgbut they finaIIy did it they made 14 genuineIy great bosses and have consistentIy good combat
October 5, 20242 yr and KH wouldn't be the same with the shitty~~ sorry I meant~~ cringy "quirky" writing"
October 5, 20242 yr I just want them to get rid of those disgusting Iong ass pauses KH3 started and never stopped
October 5, 20242 yr I want more poor Kairi treatment in KH4 because Nomura going for the triple kill on Kairi stans would be funny
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003