Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 11, 20241 yr umPIease be excited for majora's mask on nsoI'm being so fr, this smarmy ass response makes me wanna deIibaretIy not buy anything from themwho eIse but nintendo benefits from their games being pIayabIe through games they aren't making a profit off of (in reIation to pre-Switch games)
October 11, 20241 yr They are losing so much money it's crazyBy not being fast enough with portsPeople will stop doing this shit if they get better accessI don't know anyone nowadays who still illegally downloads music
October 11, 20241 yr now in my defenseyt2mp3 is converting youtube videos which are free to watch therefore I am safethat however is trueat the moment they are making 0 profits off their oId shit and it is 100% their fauItwere that not the case, mario 3D AII Stars wouIdn't have soId out
October 11, 20241 yr Glad to have you around duck manCuz tbh i js found the screenshot and assumed it was real LMAOClassic greedtendo (peak games tho)EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHTLike 4chan is gonna be the way definitelyNow that i think about itIf i had signed upI woulda probably broken ndaGET SPARKING I NEED TO PLAY W YOUU
October 11, 20241 yr GEAR SOLID.I only have so much money 😭Don't worry it'll happen- you'll be the first person I best 😌 I'll send the footage to DaZ for 8K upscailing
October 11, 20241 yr nah man that's chihaya 2.0I appreciate you spoiIer tagging it, it couId've bIinded me!
October 11, 20241 yr https://vxtwitter.com/SabeTheBlade/status/1844445136232776016?t=qUc4ZkyO3tRk4LC1Ci8CkA&s=19 This but throwing infinite Stasis and Healing turrets is so much fun, but boy the lag afterwards 😂
October 11, 20241 yr https://x.com/Alanin_8/status/1844599334131638601 Looks just as ridiculous as I thought it would be, I love it.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003