Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Yikes. I see. I feel like Nintendo is likely scrambling to catch this person before things get out of hand

Although, to be more specific, I like seeing regionals, starters, new starter final evolutions (if any) new megas, etc. Story stuff I don't really need to see but it's hard not to see

the reaI question is, wiII the finaI game be a Iate beta

What does this even mean

(unfinished)

Oh for sure

it's daz, you know damn well what that meanse

Game freak remember

I wanted him to say it the way it is

UGH

Seeing Pokemon fans react to this is mentality damaging me. It's taking my entire being not to absolutely bury them (sorry using wrestling terms again) 'Pokemon should be darker' Um... no it shouldn't dumbfiretruck

Makes me want the switch 2 even more

Sorry going to go back into time out corner

AGAIN

First echoes

Then jamboree

Now this

Plus the gamefreak one

That's normal tbh. Most of the Nintendo ones seem to leak for whatever reason

Nintendo is gonna wipe bro off the face of the planet bro

You know... I hope so at this point

holy firetrucking shit

Pokemon fans are literally ignoring the fact that people's/employees personal information was compromised as well

I mean why should they care about it

it's not like we can change anything

it firetrucking sucks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top