Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 15, 20241 yr you’re funny.I’m ngI I do expect it to be cIose, though I’m unsure why or how I just expect the game to continue seIIing weIIaIthough given these are in seperate genres I’m not sure if outseIIing the other means anything Imao
October 15, 20241 yr YEASSSSSSShttps://tenor.com/view/oscars-standing-ovation-clap-clapping-applause-gif-5089552
October 15, 20241 yr FINALLYHe can finally catch up with the growing rat colony in his hideous gas chamber
October 15, 20241 yr everyone who watched him saw this coming months ago when he started his entire politics griftplay stupid games win stupid prizesgrummz next plshe doesn't believe any of this shit btwwhich is why he also doesn't feel sorry about it
October 15, 20241 yr Wake me when it actually sticks and doesn't get reversedNot related to the video, but is anyone else getting problems trying to watch embedded YouTube videos on mobile? It keeps telling me "failed to load image" and the only good advice I could find was to clear the cache (didn't work)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003