Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 19, 20241 yr Switch design is the same soNot the first console to have a wierd designLook at the ps5Totally ripped off of kaiba
October 19, 20241 yr this gen might go into the history books for me as console gen with worst designs if the switch 2 really looks like this 💀
October 19, 20241 yr BoxInternet routerAnd uhhWhatever that isThe stand for the switch looks good thoughIdk what possessed them making that very first kickstand
October 19, 20241 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1847743737318793305?t=dIrm1qy4TC8AvTkshS5aEg&s=19
October 19, 20241 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1847747184428486989?t=beg4C9Nun8_S0q2vqmn6Sw&s=19
October 19, 20241 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1847751689463615770?t=2OMiLnQ6EQvarvYiVAfb4A&s=19James Gunn also mentions that it wont be too long till a 'SUPERMAN' trailer is ready.
October 19, 20241 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1847752953496498221?t=1zlrNMa7FNwBCbW-WzOD_g&s=19
October 19, 20241 yr "Aaron Pierre was almost Adam Warlock, I've been wanting to work with him forever. When it came down to it, he had a phenomenal audition with Kyle Chandler." -James Gunn
October 19, 20241 yr Andy Serkis sounds great https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1847737091842855231?t=c94-OEA5ppDcDObU6ye2Eg&s=19
October 20, 20241 yr Man I remember when it first released, and I was playing Mario Odyssey and BoTW literally 24/7 when they first came outMemories 🥹Back when everything was still simple and clean
October 20, 20241 yr Real as hellI remember watching the trailers on my 3ds eshop and seeing mario odyssey for the first timeWhat an era
October 20, 20241 yr I swear to god if final boss on Vespers Host soft locks me again Im gonna go feral my Solo Flaws runs have died twice in a row because bro refuses to spawn Scanner, wtf am I suppose to do man
October 20, 20241 yr https://bsky.app/profile/stealth40k.bsky.social/post/3l6wv743jud2340 minute40 minutes
October 20, 20241 yr This is how close I was before I got soft locked when Scanner didnt show up this morning, little mad lol @ElectriCole
October 20, 20241 yr DUDE WTFYou are just getting firetrucked over constantly oh my godAre you dunking scanner before you dunk your second nuke?It might be getting firetrucked up from that?
October 20, 20241 yr It just doesnt show up after killing the clonesIt gets me the message when it spawns but its not thereBasically soft locks me.
October 20, 20241 yr Low key forget but are the buffs not in the terminals when you come down after damage phase
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003