Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
October 23, 20241 yr Japan will be getting the limited MHW designs https://blog.ja.playstation.com/2024/10/23/20241023-ps5/
October 23, 20241 yr Nope: TED https://www.engadget.com/gaming/netflix-and-ted-are-hopping-on-the-daily-word-game-bandwagon-230014184.html
October 23, 20241 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1849175008960033059?t=x44Ya08dHqjZ2RGXTrMCOA&s=19 so its a banger.
October 23, 20241 yr I look at these Venom movies like I do an Arnold Schwarzenegger movieJust some fun junk food for the brain - they don't all have to be Terminator, they can be Commando too 😔
October 23, 20241 yr im gonna watch venom 3 just to see how knull is gonna be a thing for spider-man 4 and secret wars
October 23, 20241 yr firetruckso this is coolbut how didn't people find this way earlier?it's so simplethis reminds me of barrier skip in wind waker
October 23, 20241 yr LmaooTbh I don't have many anymore I just go for what I think I'll enjoy and take it in stride
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003