Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 4, 20241 yr wasn't like last year or this year where like three different godzilla movies released?
November 4, 20241 yr Yeah Minus 1 came out the same time as something else but I don't remember what my was atm
November 4, 20241 yr Skeleton Crew is a goonies inspired show devloped by Jon Watts. Out in a couple of weeks.
November 4, 20241 yr oooooooooooooooooo, you got my interest with goonieswait, it's a show? I thought it was a movie?
November 4, 20241 yr interesting, was it always a show or did it get changed into one cuz I know that has happened to a few disney projects I think
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003