Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 8, 20241 yr If you have a ps5 already there is no need to upgradeGood news is, whether you get this or not this will be a huge benefit for anyone getting a PS6PSSR getting tested and used now with developers is a good idea
November 8, 20241 yr I’ll just wait until the ps6 comes out then 😭 unless KH4 gets marketed soon for ps5
November 8, 20241 yr I saw rebirth footage on ps5 pro today and this game is now just... wowit looks great nowI wonder how Forbidden West will look like
November 8, 20241 yr gonna be selling my ps5 digital and ps4 9.00 to get some money back I still have a 9.00 ps4 pro so not like Im missing out on that anyway will make the money back anyway
November 8, 20241 yr when I saw Rebirth today it also made me wonder if ppl will even need a gaming PC in the future. Honestly there's no longer a difference if it only comes to gamingshit looked like a current gen 4k game on high settings
November 8, 20241 yr jog my memory: do i need to keep my ps4 if i get a ps5, or is everything important able to be moved over to the new system?
November 8, 20241 yr If you want to transfer games and such easier then I recommend keeping the ps4 until you finish itIf it's just save files and such then you can just use a USB or cloud storage
November 8, 20241 yr ha haaaaaaaaacrying intenselyaaaaaaaaa you're funny thats funnyI'll wait til my tech guy gets back to me on that one.And by my tech guy I mean DaZAka DaZ the Duck
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003