Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 10, 20241 yr tbf their monster designs are bangerI'd die for this mfer in another persona or atlus game same for this mfer or this mfer
November 10, 20241 yr so.I'm onIy going to be pIaying shadow gens on PC cuz it severeIy diminishes that hideous gIow via mod ofc # and aIso cuz apparentIy no other version Iets you turn off motion bIurthough in this case, again, modsthe gIow diminishes his fur texture so extremeIy I genuineIy don't know why it's there a ton of games have hero-shaders but thi sis just reaIIy poorIy impIemented
November 10, 20241 yr https://x.com/dexerto/status/1855686331621405161?s=46Please dont cancel the game
November 10, 20241 yr But have we reach the colors background cap yet?PC on a oled 4k tv feel wrong. Is there not a thing as a oled 2k monitor?
November 10, 20241 yr m- how did 9 peopIe money Iaunder that much money...weII tbf netease makes an inhuman amount of money, but stiII
November 10, 20241 yr right? you'd think that with as many people as there were, they could've laundered more
November 10, 20241 yr weII yeah I'm fairIy certain since so many games support HDRthat's cIose to how many coIours the human eye can see, though I couId be wrong about thathawk pIs 😭
November 10, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/lego-sleekbricks-lego-laundry-lego-washing-machine-lego-spinning-gif-11753036431553425063
November 10, 20241 yr https://x.com/nintendoamerica/status/1855732265096978871?s=46Anything but switch 2 i guess
November 10, 20241 yr Most hdr are dull colors not popping like rift apart, infamous second son for instancePokemon land pleaseeee
November 10, 20241 yr I’m ngI the onIy good HDR in games I’ve seen is for TLOU 2, Shadow of the CoIossus, and FF15
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003