Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 11, 20241 yr credit there I guess, sonic dash has insane downIoad numbers thank god it isn't using consoIe/handheId onIy numbers for it
November 11, 20241 yr so I applied for an internship at nintendo in the hope that I can use it to get into the company without having to compete against other people for a real job and a number from the city where their HQ is called me today 👀I was at work so I couldn't call them back unfortunately
November 11, 20241 yr Ahhh don't feel that way bruder- you're plenty capable! You deserve anything you've earned so far, i know it
November 11, 20241 yr I hope at Nintendo they have a lot of employee feedback sessions because I seriously need someone that tells me that I am doing a good job 💀
November 11, 20241 yr 5 phases made it half way, but barrier latched onto a clone I needed last second and I got firetrucked @ElectriCole
November 11, 20241 yr best way to get better for contest is doing dumb shit like this, not much in the game is an actual challenge lol
November 11, 20241 yr I shouldve been fine, but game said nuh uh and firetrucked me overwe love close to a two hour boss fight of pain and misery would love to do Solo Root of Nightmares at some point, thatd be finewould love to do Solo Root of Nightmares at some point, thatd be fun
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003