Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 14, 20215 yr i meani do and don't pah, don't know what i'm saying anymore JUST TGS GIVE US SOMETHING
June 14, 20215 yr I'm sure Nomura has some say in how a trailer goes down but higher ups are the ones that are like "now show them something" :PES_HappyGun:
June 14, 20215 yr It's kinda annoying that the performance of a game begins to hinge on how social media acceptance is but eh what can ya doIt's like a Roman coliseumDon't matter what you do if you get a thumbs down you're firetrucked
June 14, 20215 yr Yeah It's absolutely annoying That's why I'm not on Twitter or Facebook or anything They absolutely disgust me
June 14, 20215 yr twitteroh god twitterFacebook hasn't been a force in my Iife since 2014, but twitter never gives up
June 14, 20215 yr I have twitter and facebook but all I ever do is simply rare shitposts and talk to friends
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003