Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 15, 20241 yr retail wow is absolutely not for new playersbecause the community gatekeeps the shit out of people
November 15, 20241 yr I tried to get some XIV players into WoW and it turned into a disasterthese people were not used to bugsor insanely poor balancing
November 15, 20241 yr In WoW they introduced new talent trees with the current expansion and classes still have trees that don't work despite the game having a 3-5 month open beta and is now 3 months post launchor a dungeon where you fall through the ground
November 15, 20241 yr XIV had issues with the new character models but that's understandable for a rework this sizefemale hrothgar still have issues
November 15, 20241 yr I looked it up to double check it was something called"Trait Potency Boosts"I think
November 15, 20241 yr ah yeah some of the passive talents had wrong potency valuesbut no one cared about it because the affected classes were the op ones anywayso it would have buffed them even more
November 15, 20241 yr https://x.com/Wario64/status/1857548050002235653?t=EQE8XVDX3fOzPGeWTZTjsQ&s=19 will also include the ideas and experiments of a third episode that never came to be
November 15, 20241 yr *GodUmm hey God? I was kiddingPlease don't ACTUALLY give me Half Life 3 before Kingdom Hearts 4I was just joking 😭
November 15, 20241 yr One thing I enjoy a lot more about KH4 is that this time there's no anticipation regarding a saga conclusion
November 15, 20241 yr so I can waiteven if it takes 4-5 more yearsIt's also why I think that KH4 will be received way betterKH3 had the big gap + saga conclusion which caused a lot of hype. KH4 is only "yeah this game took a while"
November 15, 20241 yr Yeah you've mentioned that before- I think it depends; i think older fans like us are feeling decently mellow about it but i think younger/recent fans are gonna be a little more expectingMaybe "higher expectations" are the wrong words but, something like that
November 15, 20241 yr Almost made it today, was able to get enough time for a second tormentor on final during 1st encounter, but bro teleported as I was gonna kill him with my Twlight Aresenal and made me wipe, what a bitch. Was over halfway on nodes so wouldve been fine, but game said to go firetruck myself lol @ElectriCole
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003