Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 15, 20241 yr Come on DaZ don't hate on innivationAsmongold said it's based and epic to use AI to dunk on pronouns in Twitter(?)
November 16, 20241 yr I already played the base game but didn't play the dlc and I think the dlc costs $15 and the graphics update $10 so I decided to pay a little bit more to get a physical edition of the game for my collection
November 16, 20241 yr I had that game for years but never played it much.Thinking on it I remember now why because that's when I had my jet engine PS4
November 16, 20241 yr Ok DLC whatever but remasters and remakes???dude* what are we *doingWe're just like Hollywood now, giving more awards and praise to RE-DOING OLD SHIT than new shit goddammit man
November 16, 20241 yr Now Ragnarok: Valhalla dlc can win goty, honestly firetruck it Santa Monica deserve it.
November 16, 20241 yr More so of a joke, but at this point if everything is on the table, firetruck it 😂
November 16, 20241 yr Oh absolutely, wouldnt be surprised if Shadow of the Erdtree gets nominated.Which sounds ridiculousBut will find out nomines monday
November 16, 20241 yr I’m so tireddamn you crash why’d your remake have to succeed so muchaIso Ieontwice
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003