Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 26, 20241 yr Can't believe it's ending next weekI mean, I can. The budget is just a shoe string.But I am gonna miss it
November 26, 20241 yr i kind of wished they allowed Irons suit for Lex get the colors instead of going the lazy route, but thats a small nitpick that doesnt matter\
November 26, 20241 yr I think it mattersWhy do no two DC shows get the same treatments or freedoms?I don't see why actors can refuse putting on things or stuff either like dog know the assignment or get a new role lmao
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003