Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
November 26, 20241 yr I think you are a bit lost, SnakeHe is wearing it, the costume department just didn't recolor it
November 26, 20241 yr Nah didn't mean that I mean in generalI forget which one but there's an older superman show where the dude didn't wanna wear the classic outfit
November 26, 20241 yr Shadow first appeared in Sonic Adventure 2?? I always thought he had been introduced way earlier.
November 26, 20241 yr https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/jim-abrahams-dead-airplane-naked-gun-hot-shots-1236071689/ Surely, they can't be serious!https://tenor.com/view/-gif-5526730https://tenor.com/view/-gif-5526730
November 26, 20241 yr yesall of the people i follow on twitter are frequently posting on bsky now so there's no reason for twitter anymore
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003