Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 2, 20241 yr I will say the themes kinda suck ass thoughThey just take up space and look a bit uglyThe sound thoughOh man I do like that, give me more customizations like that
December 2, 20241 yr I should say it looks ugly in the main menu. If you open the quick menu it does look good.It did on the first boot up after the updateBut yeah a permanent one would be niceOr even seeing the first boot up screen of the ps5 again
December 2, 20241 yr Ahh there isnt one for the psp, thats literally the only PlayStation console i ever had brah 😭😭
December 2, 20241 yr OoooTGA next week wowFeels like yesterday we were waiting for SGFNo wayThey actually put it on bootThats sickOH YEAHIt does sound like the psp, sick
December 2, 20241 yr why is klonoa singing still peak to me. i'm biased. help. maybe. actually don't.
December 2, 20241 yr PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFregrettabIy, yeahI Iove my Vita I reaIIy do, but the LiveArea™️ sucks 🔥hawk stop it
December 2, 20241 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1863619428778381624?t=lCL-l_OlAke1auHvnQk2-g&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003