Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 2, 20241 yr When the movie came out a reviewer was talking about a bunch of reasons why Turning Red isn't a good movie. One of the reasons they listed is because it's a "period piece" and didn't talk about 9/11 despite taking place in the same time
December 2, 20241 yr dude fr fr dude I remember that one time when I was in cIass and I forgot not my Iunch, but my
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003