Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 2, 20241 yr @raiden94 you wanna know what's insane. 4 years ago I founded my own ffxiv discord server with me being the only person and now we are over 30and I convinced over half of them to play the gameand all that just so I have people that raid with meand I taught every single one of them the game
December 2, 20241 yr You doomed them to a life time of cringe, mechanic imbalances and questioning of sexualities
December 2, 20241 yr soI think they are fine with sexualitieslulif you think I am cringe in normal chats just wait until you hear me in voice chatI think I am confident enough that I can say I am super funny when it comes to situational comedy
December 2, 20241 yr What a bad take. Like yeah, let's just trash the episode that they put time and money into because the game it's based off was wiped off the face of the earth. And the folow up idea to just replace it with something else, like there's just a spare episode lying around to us insteadYou and muki both, just so it's clear this isn't directed at 1 person
December 2, 20241 yr Oh I* don't think *you're cringe at.all lolAs far as FF14 players go, you're what we and America like to refer to as"One of the good ones."😌"A credit to your fellow kind", even.😌Hey don't be mean to Mega- he's old and tired like the rest of us too 😔Although I will say idk why he and Muki hate Concord so much lol they're not even Sony guys and didn't even play it 😂
December 2, 20241 yr I mean hell, I'd love if some of the other episodes were of different series simply because I don't play those games, but I had no say in what went into this so I just take what's presented and hope they take viewer feedback for a potential 2nd set of episodes
December 2, 20241 yr I would have laughed so hard if you had followed up with ".... no instead I think you are *very * cringe" During boss fights when someone dies we often have this moment where someone apologizes for their mistake even if they don't have to because nobody cares and then I always drop this line "Don't worry your mistake wasn't bad. It was the worst "
December 2, 20241 yr Tear their hearts out why don't you lolListen I'm from California; i know cringe when I see it lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003