Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 2, 20241 yr man I really need an excuse to do another visit in the US. maybe not this year because people are crazy during electionsand next year I have some career stuff going on
December 2, 20241 yr he is the gay brother but is aIso straight but aIso no but in reaIity perhapsn't
December 2, 20241 yr did someone SAY-https://tenor.com/view/captain-caveman-jumping-gif-12888797691106748296
December 2, 20241 yr Mega's Personal Anime of the Year Part 1: Special Awards (I go by what I watched in the year): Uzumaki wins Disappointment of the Year Pokemon Horizons wins Best Ongoing Anime Demon Slayer Hashira Training Arc wins Underrated Anime of the Year
December 2, 20241 yr Sorry man. Horizons is actually really damn good. Fairy Tail 100YQ took too long to become a good anime
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003