Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 5, 20241 yr https://x.com/streamonmax/status/1864756752245235786?s=46&t=5D44WiNDPil9iHMSdgL3hg
December 5, 20241 yr I 👏🏼am👏🏼so👏🏼ready👏🏼for👏🏼this👏🏼dumpster👏🏼fire👏🏼It's gonna be the hottest meme when it comes out.
December 5, 20241 yr How long should studios realistically wait before doing a remake/live-action adaptation of something?Like, we have the low end of the spectrum with Moana, and we have the higher end with dune, but which is most realistic?
December 5, 20241 yr If you ask me? 15 year minimum. 10 the ABSOLUTE but honestly that's being generous.Although if you look at 20th century filmmaking, they'd do remakes of things 4, 5, 9 years ago- but most of the time they were adapting a forieng film, or doing a spin on something
December 5, 20241 yr So new Black Ops 6 Zombies map is incredible, Kevin Drew and team did a excellent jobNew cutscene is exciting Going back to Orgins is gonna be fun
December 5, 20241 yr Creature Commandos was pretty funDope art direction and animation is good enough
December 5, 20241 yr Episode 2 was a major highlight for me, was a ton of fun Circe finally getting the spotlight she deserves was great
December 5, 20241 yr Ya know I have to say I appreciafe that the Gunn era is shining a light on DC's lesser knownsI mean I know the 'verse is kicking off with Superman but like, aside from that - i like the immediate sense of varietyOf course it's trying to replicate what he did with Guardians; take a bunch of C listers and reintepret them but there's a surprising amount of faithfulness too which I like.
December 5, 20241 yr Reinterpret doing the heavy part there, he takes lots of liberties with the characters for better or worseSuperman will be the true test here as that one is a full A-list character and not a Z-list
December 5, 20241 yr This could just be me but, I feel like DC fans have kinda always had a better general knowledge of DC's roster depth than Marvel Like hypothetically, I think a DC fan is more likely to know who like a DC c tier character is vs a Marvel fan and one of their C tiersYeah that's one I'm really nervous aboutAs time went on I've become very, very, VERY picky on my Superman portrayls .
December 5, 20241 yr I am fine with different interpretations, I just need it to be goodLike Snyder's take has some very interesting ideasIt just does it all in the worst ways possible
December 5, 20241 yr AgreeIts also a case of me over thinking shit lol but, with all the quote "evil supermen" out there now, I'm tired of cynical jaded supermanI didn't like it during New 52 and I don't like it in the 2020's either lol
December 5, 20241 yr I've never been so happy to see that firetruckin' mutt lemme tell you Then again, Krypto was* in What Ever Happened To The Man of Tomorrow, so, there *is def still room for darkness
December 6, 20241 yr Mega's Personal Game of the Year Part 1: Special Awards (I go by what I played in the year): Tales of Arise (PS5) wins Disappointment of the Year Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (PS4) wins Underrated Game of the Year Sly Cooper franchise (PS3) wins Deserves to Come Back Award
December 6, 20241 yr https://x.com/shinobi602/status/1864824243181023353?t=oTSW1eYJUBbR2ICGI94eMA&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003