Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 11, 20241 yr You said that unprompted 😭Doesn't even matter Geoff is gonna give everything to Erdtree anyway 😭 I'm gonna sell all my games and move to San Francisco to try and make it as a Beatnik Haiku poet....
December 11, 20241 yr OLIKWJERDSOFOVRLIKERJGLOVIKEFRSJGpIease stop buIIying snake you're gonna give him bIood pressure probIems man 😭https://tenor.com/view/stay-out-gif-7806391https://tenor.com/view/stay-out-gif-7806391
December 11, 20241 yr My issue is i just don't understand something; what is our threshold for "original"?
December 11, 20241 yr Cause like if we are nit picky enough we can say anything isn't "original" it doesn't feel like a real criticism
December 11, 20241 yr ngI neither do I, not even by my own standards do I know what I consider originaI
December 11, 20241 yr I mean even if it was an egregious copy, it just needs to stand on its own and Metaphor does do that
December 11, 20241 yr idk it's more like a feeling, not having to much deja vu or knowing in advance what's gonna happen, coming up with new gameplay i haven't experienced
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003