Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 14, 20241 yr I don't think they will, I'm saying they should if they're not dumb stupid firetruck idiots who hate me
December 14, 20241 yr I mean I am not saying never, if a PS studio wants to do it I bet Sony would be okay with it so long as it's good
December 14, 20241 yr I just don't really see any of these studios wanting to do it with the types of games they like making now
December 14, 20241 yr Well they're dumb stupid firetruck idiots ; whay they think they're too good for these types of games now?
December 14, 20241 yr took em' way too Iong but finaIIy that's in the game'Ieast they have unique expressions, I appreciate that
December 14, 20241 yr I will say this TGA was great with shots at the industry and even though they really wont listen, Im glad it was said
December 14, 20241 yr I am not getting over that new naughty dog game having the gaII to say it's from the studio that brought you crash bandicoot, jak and daxter, heII even uncharted cuz you know damn weII you have next to none of the peopIe
December 14, 20241 yr I can't deny i feel this sentiment as well but, they have as a studio created those, so, they have the right to say it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003