Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 14, 20241 yr My guess / hope for KH4 is that it was to either just do it so fans don't complain their stories are unfinished so he can push them into the background hard Or (and this is my hope) Master of Masters is about to start dropping bodies in a bag coming up
December 14, 20241 yr I hate that I cried at the reunion that happened because I also hate the choice of bringing this character back
December 14, 20241 yr Out of curiosity I haven't you know fully watched one piece but I know enough about it is it about Ace
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003