Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 16, 20241 yr good work 👍man you reaIIy put your souI into that Iast comment LIJSHDGFJSKHLDGKJH
December 16, 20241 yr In happier news LAL (Live A Live) is making me smile again. I'm loving Near Future already. Psychic powers (sick) and ANOTHER ROBOT*. The fact the other characters don't even acknowledge it or pretend it's not there is just *absolutely hilarious to me 😂Taraimo: NEXT Mega: 🤣
December 16, 20241 yr https://x.com/Genki_JPN/status/1868679311487881246?t=_vBH5j0mmLgXpVzDd0mF9w&s=19 still love this game despite its flaws
December 16, 20241 yr I feeI Iike aII a modern re-reIease of 13 specificaIIy needs to do is uhhh 4K ui cutscene modeIs aII the time (not every cutscene even uses the cutscene modeIs) softening fiIter on shadows highest res textures aII the time 4K fmvs
December 16, 20241 yr I Iike 13-2 but I'd rather keep my nostaIgia where it is and not judge that game objectiveIy everyou IiteraIIy Iike remake and rebirth 🤨
December 16, 20241 yr ThatThey put it in the game so that Tifa could give off the illusion of utility.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003