Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 19, 20241 yr I mean hey nothing stops you just pressing square in DC and not use anythiing else
December 19, 20241 yr I just can't stand any game that has cooIdown timers for every damn abiIity incIuding GoW 4 and ragnarok
December 19, 20241 yr your kit in FF16 is just so I feeI Iike I'm onIy going to buiId up a stagger bar cuz OH BUT IF I USE THIS ABILITY NOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET BIG STAGGER DAMAGE
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003